General Conditions of Carriage of Wernigeröder Bimmelbahnen
Ordinance on the General Conditions of Carriage of Motor Vehicles scheduled for service on 27 February 1970 (BGBEIS 230), as last amended by the amending regulation of 15 October 2002 (BGB1.IS: 4046)
The General Conditions of Carriage apply to carriage as well as regular service with motor vehicles. The competent approval authority may, subject to special circumstances, accept requests for derogations from the provisions of this Regulation (Special Conditions of Carriage)
2§ Entitlement to promotion
Entitlement to promotion exists, as far as according to the regulations of the Passenger Transport Act and the legislation issued on the basis of this law a duty of carriage exists. Items are carried only in accordance with § 9 and 10.
3§ passenger transport
1. Persons who pose a threat to safety and order or to passengers are excluded from carriage. Insofar as these conditions are met, the following are excluded in particular:
- Persons who are under the influence of spiritual drinks or other intoxicating middle.
- Persons with infectious diseases,
- Persons with charged firearms, unless they are entitled to fire firearms.
2. Non-compulsory children before the age of 6 years can be excluded from the promotion. unless they are accompanied on the whole route by persons who are at least 6 years old; the provisions of paragraph 1 remain unaffected.
4§ Behavior of the passengers
1. Passengers are required to behave in the use of the facilities and vehicles as required by the safety and order of the operation, their own safety and the consideration of other persons. Instructions of the operating staff are to be followed
2. Passengers are prohibited in particular: to talk to the driver while driving,. Unauthorized to open the doors while driving. To throw or stand out vehicles,. while jumping up or down,. to enter a vehicle marked as occupied, to impair the usability of the operating equipment, passages and entries and exits by bulky objects to smoke in vehicles. , To use sound reproducers or sound broadcast receivers.
3. Passengers may only enter or leave the vehicles at the stops; Exceptions require the approval of the operating staff. Insofar as specially marked entrances or exits are available, these must be used when entering or writing the vehicles. It's quick to get in and out and get inside the car. If the upcoming departure is announced or closes a door, the vehicle may no longer enter or leave grazing. Every passenger is obliged to always get a firm hold in the vehicle.
4. The supervision of children is the responsibility of the companions. They have to make sure that children do not kneel or stand in the seats.
5. If a passenger, despite a warning, violates the duties set out in paragraphs 1 to 4, he may be excluded from the carriage.
6. In the event of contamination of vehicles or facilities, the operator will be charged for cleaning costs; further claims remain unaffected.
7. Complaints should not be directed to the driver but to the management, stating the date, time, wagon and line designation and, if possible, including the ticket.
5§ Assignment of seats
1. The operating personnel may refer passengers to certain wagons if this is necessary for operational reasons or to fulfill the duty of carriage.
2. The operating staff is entitled to assign seats to passengers; There is no entitlement to a seat. Seats are designed for the seriously handicapped, those with impaired mobility, elderly or infirm persons, expecting mothers and passengers with small children.
6§ Carriage Fees and Tickets
1. For transport, the fixed transport charges must be paid.
2. If the passenger is not provided with a ticket valid for this journey when entering the vehicle, he must immediately and unsolicited to solve the required ticket.
3. If the passenger is provided with a ticket which must be validated when entering the vehicle, he must hand it over to the operating personnel immediately and unsolicited for validation.
4. The passenger must keep the ticket until the end of the journey and submit it to the operating staff for inspection on request.
5. Complaints of the ticket must be submitted immediately. Subsequent complaints will not be considered.
Special Conditions of Carriage of the Wernigeröder Bimmelbahnen
1§ Means of payment
1. Tickets are to be solved in the business, in exceptional cases also for the driver.
2§ Invalid tickets
1. Tickets used in contravention of the conditions of carriage or the fare are invalid and will be withdrawn; this also applies to tickets, the
- torn, cut or otherwise badly damaged, heavily soiled or illegible, so that they can no longer be tested,
- are changed arbitrarily,
- be used by unauthorized persons,. be used for other than the permitted trips,
- due to expiration of time or for other reasons.
3§ Reimbursement of transport fee
1. If a ticket is not used for the journey, the fare will be reimbursed on application on presentation of the ticket. Proof of non-use of the ticket is the passenger.
2. Excluded from the promotion is not entitled to reimbursement of the remuneration paid.
4§ Carriage of property
1. A claim for the carriage of goods does not exist. Hand luggage and other items are carried while the passenger is traveling and only if this does not jeopardize the safety and order of the operation and other passengers can not be bothered.
2. The transport excludes dangerous substances and dangerous objects, in particular
- explosive, highly flammable, radioactive, foul-smelling or corrosive substances,
- unpackaged or unprotected items that could injure passengers,
- Objects that protrude around the wagon boundary.
3. The obligation to transport infants in strollers is governed by the provisions of § 2 sentence I. If possible, the operating staff should ensure that passengers with a child in the stroller are not rejected. The decision about the takeover lies with the operating staff.
4. The passenger shall arrange and supervise the carried-on goods in such a way that the safety and order of the operation is not endangered and other passengers can not be bothered.
5. The operating staff decides on a case-by-case basis whether items are to be accepted for carriage and where they are to be accommodated.
5§ Carriage of animals
1. The transport of animals is subject to § 10 (1) and (4).
2. Dogs are carried only under the supervision of a suitable person. Dogs. The fellow travelers can endanger, must wear a muzzle.
3. Guide dogs accompanying a blind person are always admitted for carriage.
4. Animals may not be accommodated in seating.
6§ Lost property
Lost property must be delivered immediately to the operating staff in accordance with § 978 BGB. Immediate return to the loser by the operating staff is permitted if he can prove himself as a loser. The loser must confirm the receipt of the goods in writing, to bear any costs.
The entrepreneur is liable for the killing or injury of a passenger and for damage to property. the passenger carries or carries with him, in accordance with the generally applicable provisions. For damage to property the contractor is liable to every transported person only up to the maximum amount of 1,000.00 E; the limitation of liability does not apply if the damage to property is due to intent or gross negligence.
8§ Statute of limitations
1. Claims under the contract of carriage expire after 2 years. The limitation begins with the creation of the claim.
2. For the rest, the statute of limitations is governed by the general regulations.
9§ Exclusion of compensation claims
Deviations from timetables due to traffic obstructions, malfunctions or interruptions as well as lack of space do not justify any claims for compensation, to the extent that no guarantee is given for compliance with connections.
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contract of carriage is the registered office of the entrepreneur.
1. Individual tickets without a reduction entitle the holder to use them once when they start their journey immediately. The ticket must be validated at the start of the journey. Return tickets are validated twice.
13§ Free rides
Castle staff, residents of the castle get the free ride if there is free seating available. Bus driver. Tour guides are free. When issuing a receipt there is no entitlement to single tickets.
In the case of willful contamination of a vehicle by passengers, the cleaning costs amount to at least € 10.00 or the actual cleaning costs incurred, which are charged at € 25.00 per working hour required and the material costs to restore the vehicle to a proper state. If an immediate replacement of the vehicle is required as a result of the contamination, then the costs for the replacement of the vehicle are to be paid in addition to the cleaning fees. For the damage of vehicles the failure and repair costs are charged.
If the tour groups withdraw, the following cancellation fees apply:
- 3 days before the booking date 25%
- no cancellation 75%.